Alexander Hoch - Transportation design student

Alexander Hoch is another talented designer, and today we'll introduce you to his work. And here is what Alexander said about himself:

My name is Alexander Hoch and I'm a transportation design student at the HfG Pforzheim in Germany. My 2nd term is over now and it was filled with 12 one-week-projects to train our sketchskills. You can see the result on my big portfolio. We also had to make classic sketches for the car design history lesson which was great to get new rendering skills. All the other sketches were free and from 2009/10. I had the idea of becoming a car designer in 2006 and I really began to sketch in 2009. Since I was a child I was a motor sport fan and I'm also working on the design for years now. At the moment I don't know in which direction of design I'll go but I like the advanced design same as I like the standard car design. I love my job and I can't wait to go on with it.

Alexander Hoch blog: http://no-country-for-old-styles.blogspot.com/

Alexander Hoch designs:









1 comment:

  1. You can see the outcome on my big collection. We also had to create traditional images for the car style record tutorial which was excellent to get new making abilities.

    couriers London

    ReplyDelete